10/25/2014

My Simple Everyday Makeup Routine

I'm not a fan of heavy makeup especially during daytime. I mostly wear very light and simple make up everyday. Most people call it "natural, no make up look". The make up products that I mostly use are very affordable and perfect for students and young adults.


These are the products that I use everyday







 Here is my version of the no make up look:


1. Primer
- After cleansing, toning, and moisturizing my face, I put a primer first to make a flawless canvass and for my bb cream to last longer. I use the Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser. I made a review about this product here:

Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
price: php 299.00

2. B.B cream
- B.B cream is lighter and looks more natural than foundation so I prefer using this for my everyday make up routine. I mostly use my finger to apply it but you can also use a brush or sponge if you want a more hygienic way to apply it. I use the Missha Perfect Cover B.B Cream in shade No. 23 and this is by far the best B.B cream that I have used. 

Missha Perfect Cover B.B Cream in shade No. 23
Price: Approx. php 1,600.00

3. Mascara (optional)
- After I curl my lashes, I apply some mascara on my upper and lower lashes to make my eyes look bigger. My favorite everyday mascara is the Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express. Keep in mind that mascara only lasts up to 4 months so buying a very expensive mascara isn't very practical.
Maybelline The Falsies Volum' Express
Price: php 499.00
4. Blush
- I prefer using cream blush because it looks very natural and travel friendly. I don't have to bring a brush with me because I can apply it using my fingers. I mostly use Nyx cream blush in shade Glow. This gives me a rosy cheeks effect.
Nyx cream blush in shade Glow
Price: Approx. php 360.00-400.00

5. Lip tint
- If you want a very natural and youthful looking make up, ditch the lipstick and replace it with lip tint. Lip tint appears more natural and gives you a your lips but better effect. I use the Tonymoly Tony Tint Delight in 02 red, the best lip tint! It lasts up to 6 hours even after drinking or eating. I made a review about the product here:

Tonymoly Tony Tint Delight in 02 red

6. Loose Powder
-Lastly, I set my make up with a loose mineral powder from Covergirl. My kabuki brush is so cute, right?
Covergirl Trublend Minerals in shade 405

So that's my daily make up routine. It takes me about 5 minutes to apply all of it so this make up routine is perfect for the students or working ladies out there who are always in a hurry!

What's your everyday make up routine?








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...