10/23/2014

Saging na saba (sweet plantain) diet

Saging na saba or sweet plantain diet is very popular among Filipino celebrities like Bea Alonzo, Roxanne Guinoo, and Solen Heussaff. This diet requires replacing white rice with saging na saba.  I started doing this diet last month, September and I decided to make a review about this diet so other Filipinos like me who want to lose weight without spending so much, will know how effective this diet is.

So every meal, instead of eating white rice, I replace it with saging na saba and I mostly eat vegetables and fish but I also eat meat once a week. I don't starve myself. I eat fruits every time I'm hungry. Sometimes, I drink a cold water first whenever I feel hungry because most of the time, I am just thirsty every time I feel hungry.


I have been doing this since September 27, 2014 and my weight before starting this diet was 57kg. As of October 24, 2014, I now weigh 52kg. So I already loss 5kg in a month without starving myself and I only do very little exercises.

Tips:

1. Don't starve yourself. It'll make you store more fat if you starve yourself.
2. Drink water upon waking up, before eating, and before you sleep.
3. Exercise 4-5 times a week.


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...