10/24/2014

Review: Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser

As a newbie make up user, I didn't know that putting a primer before anything else is very important. So when I heard about this cheap primer from Maybelline, I decided to give it a try for at least a week. I was amazed when I first applied it on my skin and I've been using this product for 6 months already!
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser comes in a tube packaging
The product:
- Maybelline Baby Skin Pore Eraser
- PhP 299.00 at SM department stores
-22ml


Pros:
- Very affordable! This is one of the cheapest yet very good silicone based primers in the market.
- Gives mattifying effect.
- It really minimize pores right after applying it.
- Travel friendly. 
- A pea size can cover the whole face.
- Its transparent so it won't change the shade of your foundation or BB cream.

Cons:
- I honestly can't think of any!

Will I repurchase?
Yes! 

My rating:
5/5

Tip:
- I recommend applying it first on the side of the nose where you have bigger pores and then spread the remaining outwards.
A small amount like this can cover the whole face

Have you tried this product?
What is the best primer that you have used so far?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...