10/25/2014

Review: Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay

I've heard about Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay on YouTube and Beauty blogs so might as well try it out myself to see if it is really true to its claim that it is "the world's most powerful facial."

This product is basically a facial treatment that you can do at the comfort of your home. I've been using this for almost a year already so I think I am knowledgeable enough to give my honest review about this product

Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
The product:
-Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay
-PhP 400.00 at Healthy Options SM North Edsa
-1 lb./454 grams

Ingredient: 100% Natural Calcium Bentonite (green) Clay.


How I use it:
1. Using a plastic spoon and bowl, mix 2 tablespoons of clay with 3 tablespoons of water. (Actually, the instruction says equal parts of clay and water but the consistency is too thick so if you want a smoother texture, add more water if necessary).
*You can also use apple cider vinegar instead of water
*Don't use metal utensils for it might have a chemical reaction with the clay.

2. Stir the mixture and add more water or clay to achieve your desired consistency.

3. Apply it onto the face and make sure to cover the whole face properly.
*You can also use it on your whole body

4. Let it dry up to 30 minutes and rinse with water.



Pros:
-Affordable (one jar can lasts up to 1-2 years if used on the face once a week)
-100% natural
-Skin is very soft and smooth right after rinsing.
- Heals dry areas of the face.
- Dries up acne if used at least twice a week.

Cons:
-You will experience tightness and pulsating effect but the pain is tolerable.
-Skin redness after rinsing will lasts up to 30 minutes.
- It's very hard to rinse off! I recommend removing the dried clay first and then wiping your face with a wet face towel.



















Will I recommend this?
Yes! Try a patch test first though to see if this product won't cause you any allergic reactions.

Will I repurchase?
I still have plenty of products left so I might not buy one again soon.

Have you tried this product?
What are some D-I-Y facials that you have tried before?

1 comment:

  1. That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...