10/26/2014

Stackers Burger Café

My boyfriend and I love trying out different burger joints. While we were at SM North Edsa, we came across a burger joint that we haven't visited before. Its name is Stackers Burger Café. What got out attention was they were offering their tallest burger stack for half the price! You read it right, their famous Penthouse Burger  is at 50% off!

I can eat a big burger alone but with this one, I gave up after few bites!

Penthouse Burger



Aside from the Penthouse burger, we also ordered Creamy carbonara pasta, Glaciers, and Fries. I was not able to take a picture of the fries because the boyfriend ate it immediately.

Creamy Carbonara

Glaciers
The verdict:

Penthouse burger
- As I cheese lover, this burger is superb! It's very cheesy and the patties are juicy!
- Rating: 5 out of 5

Creamy Carbonara
- Its too creamy! If its not for the delicious garlic bread, I'd give this a zero rating. (Sorry for being harsh. I'm just being honest)
- Rating: 1 out of 5

Glaciers
- The price is approximately 50-60 pesos and one big cup is good enough for 2-3 persons.
- Rating: 5 out of 5


Stackers Burger Café
Address: Stackers The Annex - Upper Ground Floor, SM North EDSA, The Annex
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/stackersburgercafeph
Website: http://bakedfriedchicken.com/
Contact No.: 88-77-888

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...