10/23/2014

Tonymoly Tony Tint Delight review and swatches

I have tried so many lipstick before but I still go back to lip tint because it's cheaper and looks more natural than lipsticks. After not using lip tint for a year, I decided to buy one again few months ago and I bought this Tonymoly Tony Tint Delight in 02 red. I wanted to buy the 01 cherry pink but it was out of stock.


The product:
-Tonymoly Tony tint Delight in 02 red
- PhP 195.00 in Tonymoly SM north Edsa

Pros:
- The packaging is very chic and travel friendly.
- Long lasting. It lasts about 5-6 hours even after eating and drinking.
- Looks very natural if applied thinly.
- Cheap
-Smudge proof

Cons:
- It dries quickly so you have to spread it on the lips right after applying.
- Not advisable to use as a cheek tint because it dries quickly. It looks patchy on the cheeks.


Tonymoly Tonytint Delight in 02 red
This is how it looks like when wiped

Will I repurchase?
Yes! but I'd like to try the 01 cherry pink.

Verdict:
Among all the lip tints that I have used, this is by far the best lip tint that lasts up to 6 hours even after 2 meals without retouching.  I can use it for day time when applied thinly and I can also apply more for night time look.


Have you tried this product?
What are the best lip tints that you have tried so far?







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...